This disclaimer applies to all information on this site, and to all services, products and courses offered.
No service, course, or product offered by Mystical Mama Boutique, LLC is intended, in any way – explicit, implicit, by implication, or in reference – to be a substitute or replacement for licensed medical care. In addition, the information and techniques on this site do not constitute medical advice.
Healing and medicine are two very different disciplines. You should always remember to seek medical advice from a qualified doctor or practitioner in the case of serious illness. While all suggested information, services and training are offered in good faith, Mystical Mama Boutique, LLC cannot accept responsibility for any illness arising out of the failure by the visitor, client or student to seek medical advice from a qualified doctor or medical practitioner, for them, their animal companions, or their family.
Reiki sessions, Intuitive Life Coaching and Healing, and all healing practitioner training should be used with the understanding that Reiki is part of a holistic treatment plan. Reiki is not meant to take the place of standard medical or psychological treatment, but to accompany and work along with it. The information contained on this site, and all of the services, products and courses offered, Reiki or otherwise, are metaphysical in nature and do not claim to cure anything.
In addition, all Intuitive Guidance included as part of any Reiki services, all Angel and intuitive readings, and all aspects of the Intuitive Life Coaching and Healing Program, are also offered in good faith and are to be used at the client’s sole discretion and risk and are not meant to be construed as “predicting the future” or “fortune telling,” or to take the place of psychotherapy or psychiatric care.
We cannot promise any specific benefits that you will experience from using our services or products. The generally expected performance of Mystical Mama Boutique, LLC’s services and products in regards to any specific disease has not been scientifically validated and we cannot and will not make any promises in regards to any miracle cures.
You hold the power to cure and heal yourself of anything and the belief at Mystical Mama Boutique, LLC, as it is with many others, is that the only healing that exists is self-healing. The services, products and courses offered here are meant to be used as tools, guides and support by you in your process of self-healing.
Furthermore, in regards to ALL of the healing practitioner training courses offered by Mystical Mama Boutique, LLC, including the Certified Chakra Healing Practitioner Course, and the Reiki Master Training Course:
- Please do not interpret any statement on this website as a claim or a representation of average or expected earnings. We cannot, do not, and will not make any claims as to earnings, average, expected, or otherwise.
- We cannot guarantee your results, income or outcomes.
- It is also important to understand that past performance is not an indication of possible future results.
- Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s. No guarantee is made that you will achieve any result at all from the ideas in our materials.
- Each person’s success is based on many factors, including their background; their aptitude for the field; their dedication, desire, and motivation; and the time they can and will devote to achieving their success.
- There is no guarantee that you will earn any money using any of the ideas, methods, techniques or advice presented in our in materials. Any examples provided are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings or results.